Yoga unites the mind, body and spirit in a way that promotes health and well- being. Regular practice improves your outlook and quality of life in areas such as: reduced stress, increased vitality and relaxation, greater flexibility, increased strength, weight loss, improved mental clarity, healing, spiritual growth, improved body image, increased peace of mind and fitness.
“For the Lord gives wisdom and from his mouth comes knowledge and understanding.” Proverbs 2:6
With Christ-centered yoga, our relationship with God is at the center of our practice. Christ-centered yoga is defined by our worldview, not the other way around:
· In One God
· That we are created in God’s Image
· The Holy Spirit lives within us
· Those that don’t love their fellow man do not know God, because God is love.
· Honor God by caring for our bodies;
· Move our bodies in a way that supports its miraculous design;
· Breathe deeply and purposefully because that’s the way God and his wisdom designed our bodies to function;
· Meditate on His word because He instructed us to;
· Seek communion with our Creator for a personal relationship.
· Practice yoga as a method of health for our mind, body and soul.