Originating in India, yoga is an incredible practice that unites the mind, body and spirit in a way that promotes health and well-being. It combines physical postures, breathing techniques, meditation and relaxation for improved wellness.
Regular practice improves your outlook and quality of life and promotes benefits, including:
"For the Lord gives wisdom and from his mouth comes knowledge and understanding.” Proverbs 2:6
With Christ-centered yoga, our relationship with God is at the center of our practice. Christ-centered yoga is defined by our worldview, not the other way around:
· In One God
· That we are created in God’s Image
· The Holy Spirit lives within us
· Those that don’t love their fellow man do not know God, because God is love.
· Practice yoga as a method of health for our mind, body and soul;
. Honor God by caring for our bodies;
· Move our bodies in a way that supports its miraculous design;
· Breathe deeply and purposefully because that’s the way God and his wisdom designed our bodies to function;
· Meditate on His word because He instructed us to;
· Seek communion with our Creator for a personal relationship.